Publication date: August 22nd 2013
Genre: Adult Romantic Thriller
She’s tried just about every occupation she can think of and will be digging out of student debt for a very long time, but has nothing to show for it. Her everyday routine feels like a prison. And her marriage? Well, let’s just say it’s been a little one-sided lately and the money she threw down on the toys from Lover’s Erotic Store was well worth it and then some.
Jenny decides her next big step is to become a romance writer. Romance books are flying off the virtual shelves, after all. This will be her big break, her escape from the prison, and a way to freedom. Self-publishing is all the rage these days. She’ll be a best seller in no time.
When Jenny makes friends with a woman named Cassandra from the gym, she instantly decides that her new friend will make a perfect main character in her upcoming book. After the first chapter, real life begins to resemble the fiction she’s writing. Her friendship blossoms, sex with her husband turns into a daily feast, and her job gets more interesting with each chapter written.
Out of the blue, a person who is a close friend with her husband and who is dating Cassandra disappears. As the mystery behind the missing person unfolds, Jenny wonders if she might be responsible for his possible death. And if she is, what will be the consequence? What has this writing business gotten her into?
JENNY’S BLUE VELVET is a dark, humorous, romantic thriller for adults only
- I write fiction. I work hard. I play often.
- When I’m not pushing a mouse around at a desk job, which is boring, or writing, which is fun, I enjoy hanging out with my fourteen-year-old son and husband, reading, hiking, kayaking, traveling, and running.
- Hawaii and Washington are my two favorite states.
- I believe that if everyone ate a whole-food plant based diet, cancer cases would be a minimum, heart disease a thing of the past, and hunger something found in history books.
- One of my favorite documentaries is Forks Over Knives.
- I love hearing about people reading my books, so if you enjoyed one of my stories, please let me know by leaving a review on Amazon or Goodreads.
Thank you for spending time with my stories. We don’t have much of it and I appreciate that you find my work worthy of your time.